About Me

My photo
Gawler, South Aust, Australia
I have been married for more years than I can remember, we have one son married and the proud grandparents of 2 little girls. We have very cute Tibetan Spaniel named Daisy. I love to quilt, make bags, and scrapbook.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Origami! How wonderful, I found a u-tube of how to make a box using this ancient technique. I just had to try one straight away and this is the result...next one should be better, and choosing the right paper is so important. Not to thick not to thin. But you get the idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Marie! A Blog!!!!!! Welcome to blogland!!!! =] I love origami too!! I saw the biggest collection of tiny cranes in Korea - they were so cute! Thanks so much for your comments on the book - HURRY UP 4 WEEKS!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend Marie =]